Skip to main content

THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS FOR THE SEASON 3 FINALE OF THE WALKING DEAD


  I can't believe the season is over already. It only feels like they got to the prison yesterday. 16 episodes are simply not enough for this amazing show. Anyway, I thought I would share a few thoughts, and pose some questions about the season finale and possibilities for season four of The Walking Dead.
  Let me start with something we all think about before each episode: who is going to die? With what happened last week and all the deaths so far, I'm not sure if we will see any in the finale. If I had to pick someone to die it would have to be Andrea, but I'm not sure that's happening now. I think either Andrea or Michonne will eventually die with the other watching kind of like they are setting up either Maggie or Glen to die. It's all about being dramatic.
  They could kill off any member of Tyreese's group, which I wouldn’t mind as they are just taking screen time away from characters I’m much more interested in. As for the group, I don't think anyone would miss Beth, and Carol hasn't done much lately. And then there is the Governor. Yes, I wish death upon him, but he can't just be shot, or turned into a zombie. He needs to be tortured first. Then turn him into a zombie, and make him one of Michonne's pets. Sounds good to me, but I don't think he dies in the finale. We might have to wait until next season for his death.
  So what exactly are we going to see in the finale? If you know me, you know I want to see a huge battle between the two sides. However, that doesn't look like it is going to happen. The group looks like it might hit the road, which isn't a terrible move. The Gov.’s army clearly out guns them. Another reason why I think we see the Gov. next season. Running isn't going to solve the problem. As long as Michonne is with the group, the Gov. will hunt them down. That and the fact that he is nuts.
  Maybe the group surprises us all and has a trick up their sleeve. Highly unlikely since Rick's decisions seem to cost people their lives. I look forward to seeing what happens when fan favorite Daryl returns to the group. Is he in condition to fight? Did he realize his brother was shot before becoming a zombie? Will he blame the Gov., or even Rick for starting the chain of events? How he feels is going to play a key role in the group's survival. And another return...Michonne's long walk back to the prison. How will she feel about Rick almost giving her up? I'm sure Daryl will have some questions for her. Whatever the differences any of them have they better get over it in a hurry.
  Last season ended with the introduction of Michonne, and a view of the group’s eventual new home. Will we see a new character appear? I’m not sure this is the setting for that, although I think the group will need some new people after losing so many this season. Maybe Tyreese and Sasha join them. They will definitely need a new home if they leave the prison, but where to go? If the Gov. lives on, they will have to go far. Do they have enough gas for that? The prison was a cool place for them to be, so I will be interested to see if they can find something that can top that. The farm kind of got old fast. Well enough of my rambling. I hope you enjoy the finale, and maybe we can talk about afterwards.

  HorrO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRATH OF BECKY REVIEW

  Two years after she escaped a violent attack on her family, Becky attempts to rebuild her life in the care of an older woman - a kindred spirit named Elena. But when a group known as the “Noble Men” break into their home, attack them, and take her beloved dog, Diego, Becky must return to her old ways to protect herself and her loved ones. Starring: Lulu Wilson, Seann William Scott, and Denise Burse Directed and written by: Matt Angel and Suzanne Coote EXCLUSIVELY IN THEATERS:  May 26, 2023 Check out the video below and find out how many pools of blood it received...

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIES OF 2023

  Here’s my list of the top 10 horror movies of 2023! Some surprises probably! We can agree on some maybe! Let me know your thoughts and favorites!

THE PUPPETMAN REVIEW

  The Puppetman, a convicted killer on death row always maintained his innocence and that it was an evil force controlling his body as he slaughtered his victims. Now Michal, the killer's daughter, begins to suspect that there may be some truth to her fathers claim when those around her begin to die in brutal ways. She must try and break the curse of The Puppetman before all her loved ones are killed. Starring: Alyson Gorske, Michael Paré, and Caryn Richman Directed by: Brandon Christensen Written by: Brandon Christensen, Ryan Christensen, and Matt Manjourides Check out the video below and find out how many pools of blood it received...