Skip to main content

4-YEAR ANNIVERSARY



  Seriously… 4 years already! Where has the time gone? Honestly, I can’t believe I’m still doing this. Don’t get me wrong I love it! However, when I started this four years ago, I would have never thought I would be able to keep up with it, but I love my horror movies.
  So let me start by thanking all of you for the support. I know there are many of you that have been with me from the beginning, and that means a lot. I'm thankful to have formed so many great relationships with people from the blog, to Twitter, and Facebook. It has truly been a fun ride. For all the people who I’ve recently met, I appreciate the support, and thank you as well.
  This has been a big year for HorrO’s House of Horror mostly thanks to PromoteHorror.com. For those of you that remember, I introduced PromoteHorror.com right here two years ago. That’s right, it’s also celebrating an anniversary today. The site has taken a lot of time to maintain, but it has also been a blast. If you haven’t seen it yet, please stop by. You can also follow it on Twitter, and “Like” the Facebook page.
  I can’t go without mentioning The Dog Days in Zombieville, my Twitter story that is still going. Yes, it will end one day, but the questions are when and how. For those who don’t know, DDNZ is the journal of Max Wagner, as Max has documented his fight for survival in Zombieville. As a reminder, you can still catch the story from the beginning, as there are links to each year of the journal. The story is posted on Twitter first, and then on the site. There is also a Facebook page that I post zombie related things from time to time.
  October is on the way, and the fun will really begin. Hopefully I will be able to find something new, and exciting to share with you. Of course, I will bring you all of my adventures from Halloween Horror Nights, and hopefully Spooky Empire too. And I can’t wait to see all of your Halloween costumes. It’s really fun to post those pics, and see what everyone has come up with.
  After four years I don’t really know what else to say, so I’ll wrap this up. Again, thank you all so so so much for all the support. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to listen to me. I really appreciate it, and look forward to doing a 5-year anniversary post!

  HorrO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRATH OF BECKY REVIEW

  Two years after she escaped a violent attack on her family, Becky attempts to rebuild her life in the care of an older woman - a kindred spirit named Elena. But when a group known as the “Noble Men” break into their home, attack them, and take her beloved dog, Diego, Becky must return to her old ways to protect herself and her loved ones. Starring: Lulu Wilson, Seann William Scott, and Denise Burse Directed and written by: Matt Angel and Suzanne Coote EXCLUSIVELY IN THEATERS:  May 26, 2023 Check out the video below and find out how many pools of blood it received...

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIES OF 2023

  Here’s my list of the top 10 horror movies of 2023! Some surprises probably! We can agree on some maybe! Let me know your thoughts and favorites!

THE PUPPETMAN REVIEW

  The Puppetman, a convicted killer on death row always maintained his innocence and that it was an evil force controlling his body as he slaughtered his victims. Now Michal, the killer's daughter, begins to suspect that there may be some truth to her fathers claim when those around her begin to die in brutal ways. She must try and break the curse of The Puppetman before all her loved ones are killed. Starring: Alyson Gorske, Michael Paré, and Caryn Richman Directed by: Brandon Christensen Written by: Brandon Christensen, Ryan Christensen, and Matt Manjourides Check out the video below and find out how many pools of blood it received...